About the product
Non padded spacer bra C-E 75-90 F75-85
Product handling instructions
1. Bras are delicate and complex. To retain their shape, feel, and hook-and-eye closures, it is necessary to launder them with care to ensure long-term satisfaction.
2. We recommend laundering bras separately in mesh bags (available on this website).
3. We recommend laundering bras together with items of similar weight (i.e. not bedding or towels) and color.
4. We recommend drying bras on a flat surface such as a shelf rather than on a laundry line to prevent unnecessary stretching of the band and fabric.
5. Do not wring bras, either in the machine or by hand.
6. When laundering by hand, do not rub the bra so as to avoid damaging the fabric and the shape of the cup.
7. Bras with perspiration stains: Launder immediately. Bra fabric becomes damaged and/or yellowed and/or worn by bodily secretions.
8. Read the manufacturer’s laundering instructions appearing on the product tag.
SheNashi here for any question or request, welcome to contact us